Using the links below, learn more about the intelligent building management systems we’re installing as part of cutting edge construction projects up and down the country.
Cylon Smart Energy Control
Cylon is an international leader in Smart Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS). Currently operating in Europe, US, Asia, the Middle East & Africa, Cylon have been commited to producing exceptional, innovative Building Management Systems since 1985.
- Linear Control Systems are a Cylon Approved System Integrator
- Cylon allows users to remotely monitor & control energy usage in real time
- Payback periods of less than 2 years, reducing energy costs by up to 25%
- Cylon solutions can be configured & adapted to suit customer requirements
DEOS.AG Building Management Solutions
DEOS UK is a technology leader and a global player in building automation and energy management systems. With 50 years of trading history and continued dedication to innovation and quality, they are proficient in delivering fully integrated and sustainable energy efficient solutions for intelligent buildings.
- Linear Control Systems are a DEOS UK Approved System Integrator
- DEOS have a purpose built German factory, producing products to the highest German standards. Deos also boast the lowest rate of product failure
DEOS as a company have been trading for over 50 years
- All DEOS controllers are native BACnet and can be fully intergreated on any open protocol system
Distech Controls are an innovative leader in energy management solutions. Providing building management technologies & services that optimise energy efficiency and comfort in ‘greener’ eco-friendly buildings, Distech Controls systems could help reduce operating costs where energy usage is concerned.
- ‘Distech Controls’ comes from ‘distributed’, ‘technologies’ and ‘controls‘
- The vision of Distech Controls is to deliver solutions for greener buildings
- The company promotes sustainability through innovation & agility
- Achieve over 30% operational cost savings using Distech Controls products
Siemens Building Technologies
Siemens Buildings Technologies is a trusted technology partner facilitating innovative, energy-efficient, safe and secure buildings and infrastructure around the world. The Siemens Building Technologies product group is synonymous with building automation, providing many ways to minimise energy consumption.
- Siemens created the Desigo™ building automation & control system
- Desigo™ promotes open communication & simple expandability
- Modular product range ensures flexible BMS designs for every building
- Control & supervise combustion, ventilation, air-con, refrigeration & lighting
Tridium is recognised as a global market leader in the supply of software for open automation, monitoring and integration applications in buildings. Creating physical building automation products in addition to supporting open source building management software, Tridium are a recognisable, trusted BMS partner for many.
- Tridium pioneered the Niagara® Framework in the 1990’s
- Niagara® promotes interoperability & integration with an array of products
- Tridium also supports Sedona Framework™, the industry’s first OS framework
- Linear Control Systems are an approved Tridium systems integrator
The links above provide more detailed information on the building management systems manufacturers we’re authorised to install & maintain. Linear Control Systems work with a number of recognised systems and software firms which puts us in a strong position to design, install & maintain a building energy management system suitable as part of any new construction project or building redevelopment.
Should you have any further questions relating to building management systems, or if you wish to learn more about how energy efficiency and sustainability can improve your bottom line, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Latest Linear Control Systems Projects…
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Birley Fields CampusLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), ManchesterLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- Daventry University Technical College (UTC), DaventryLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- The Copthorne Hotel (Sheffield United Football Club)Linear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:45+00:00