More about Distech Controls
Distech Controls are one of many industry thought leaders in energy management solutions, providing unique building management technologies and services that promote and establish energy efficiency and comfort within buildings of all sizes.They pride themselves on delivering innovative solutions to promote more environmentally friendly buildings; ensuring quality and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout.
Being an ISO 9001 company, Distech Controls has a commitment to quality that means each and every product is tested thoroughly before leaving the manufacturers. This ensures maximum performance and unquestionable reliability, as well as less maintenance calls.
Reliable, award-winning building automation products by Distech Controls
Distech Controls have created a wide range of smart building controls products which are have all been designed to deliver significant energy savings which helps to bring down the overall operating costs in todays buildings while simultaneously having a positive impact on the environment.
Since launching in Canada back in 1995, Distech Controls has been recognised for product quality, innovativeness and uniqueness through being awarded multiple prizes.
An example of Distech Controls products which Linear Controls are highly familiar with include:
- Web-based Integrated BMS
- HVAC Controllers: Air Quality and Comfort
- Lighting Control for indoor, outdoor and signage
- Security Access Control and CCTV
- Smart Room Control
- Energy Management & Metering
Linear Control Systems has utilised Distech Controls products & technologies while working on the design and installation of intelligent building management systems in a number of projects.
View all of our recent projects below.
Latest Linear Control Systems Projects…
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Birley Fields CampusLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), ManchesterLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- Daventry University Technical College (UTC), DaventryLinear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:44+00:00
- The Copthorne Hotel (Sheffield United Football Club)Linear Control Systems2019-09-27T14:39:45+00:00